Re: [xsl] Auto generate XSL software

Subject: Re: [xsl] Auto generate XSL software
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:04:19 -0500

At 2009-12-04 13:51 +0530, Selvaganesh wrote:
If have available any auto generate XSL software or online generator in the
market, if is there please let me know.

What are your requirements?

Because XSLT is written in XML it is easily composed using itself. One would write a stylesheet that writes a stylesheet.

For example, in the UBL project there is a need to write many stylesheets following a similar format, so I created an XML vocabulary to express the layout requirements. An XSLT stylesheet reads that XML in order to synthesize the XSLT stylesheet that is then used for UBL documents.

On our web site there are two stylesheet synthesis environments that work on prototypical results to create XSLT stylesheets:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#literatexslt
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#resultxslt

... each with different properties that might meet your needs.

I hope this helps.

--
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/