RE: [xsl] Namespace problem, part two

Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespace problem, part two
From: "Trevor Nicholls" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:43:22 +1200

Hi Chris

This part of the stylesheet picks up everything within an <included> node and
uses a Xalan extension (xalan:write) to redirect it to a file whose name is an
attribute of the <included> element:

  <xsl:template match="included" priority="2">
    <xsl:variable name="file" select="@srcfile" />

    <!--include srcfile="{$file}" /-->
    <xsl:element name="include">
      <xsl:attribute name="srcfile">
        <xsl:value-of select="$file"/>
      </xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:element>

    <!-- separate XML file for the included content -->
    <xalan:write select="$file">
      <xsl:apply-templates />
    </xalan:write>

  </xsl:template>