[xsl] Re: XSLT Comparison of Two Trees

Subject: [xsl] Re: XSLT Comparison of Two Trees
From: <mlcook@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:00:34 -0400

What timing!

I needed to do almost the exact thing this week with some of our data.
I needed to find new, deleted, and changed data between versions of one
of our XML project files.

Martin's solution was superb timing (as was the original question).
With just a little modification for our data, his stylesheet worked just
fine, and saved me a great deal of time in trying to figure out how to
proceed on my own.

So, thank you, Martin!  This solution alone was worth the cost of my
subscription to the list (and more)!

And, thanks to the other contributors who have given me tips on various
things from time to time via the various postings.

-- Mike

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
private information.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.