Re: [xsl] How to strip off all ... tags

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to strip off all <xsd:annotation> ...</xsd.annotation> tags
From: "Ben Stover" <bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:31:11 +0200

Thank you Michael.

However I would like to keep the xml:space="preserve" instruction because it ensures that the output is on a minimum human readable format.
Without this I have one very, very long line. This is unacceptable for me.

Would it help perhaps to move the "xml:space="preserve" instruction to another place in the stylesheet?
Maybe something like this:

   <xsl:template match="@* | node()" xml:space="preserve">
     <xsl:copy>
      </xsl:copy>