RE: [xsl] Diff between Saxon and InstantSaxon ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Diff between Saxon and InstantSaxon ?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:24:49 +0100

> However on page:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/
>
> I can download an "InstantSaxon v6.5.2"

I've just noticed that SourceForge have changed the "primary download"
again. When they redesigned the site, an awful lot of projects complained
that they were doing this, and I thought they had fixed the bug. Now it
seems to have reappeared. I'll see what I can do. I'm afraid the recent
changes to SourceForge appear to be an unmitigated disaster - unless you
happen to like reading text that is mid-grey on light-grey in a 6-point
font.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/