Re: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:22:46 +0100

2009/6/10 Newman, John W <newmanjw@xxxxxxxx>:
> Yes that is correct, this isn't an uncommon policy.  Whether or not you
agree with it, I couldn't care less.

> Again: I would appreciate it if we could please keep responses relevant to
the Munchenian technique question now.

Then you are an idiot.

Get the jar, install it to your local repo.  Its take 5 mins and is
standard practice... then you can use XSLT 2.0 and your grouping issue
is resolved.

It definitely *isn't* common policy to base your code around whats
available in the central maven repo...  that's just silly.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com