Re: [xsl] Need help with using lookup table and string translation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help with using lookup table and string translation
From: Dmitri Snytkine <d.snytkine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:15:14 -0400

I don't think I need to create any indexes because value of 'str'
attribute of tr_string is already unique. I think indexing makes sense
when values are not unique, then each key in index has node set as
value

And about the document(), yes, I am using the document() and tested it
with firefox, IE and even my iphone's browser displayed correct
result, so its good enough to me.