Re: [xsl] Error when params are in Xpath expression

Subject: Re: [xsl] Error when params are in Xpath expression
From: Dmitri Snytkine <d.snytkine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:44:06 -0400

Yes, tr_string is a child of trans:tr, so it must be in the same namespace
 This did not work at all
<xsl:value-of
select="document('')/*/trans:tr/trans:tr_string[@str=$str]/*[name()=$toLang]"
/>

even when I manually replaced the $str to value like this:
<xsl:value-of
select="document('')/*/trans:tr/trans:tr_string[@str='recent_albums']/*[name(
)=$toLang]"/>
I got empty result, but no error at least

this worked:
<xsl:value-of
select="document('')/*/trans:tr/tr_string[@str='recent_albums']/*[name()=$toL
ang]"/>