Re: [xsl] 2.1: Inbuilt equivalent of saxon:discard-document()

Subject: Re: [xsl] 2.1: Inbuilt equivalent of saxon:discard-document()
From: "Vyacheslav Sedov" <vyacheslav.sedov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:55:16 +0300

xslt-based web-crawler - great idea

what about distributed search system? since eXist contain Lucene - it
can be easy implemented

most pages in WWW not well-formed XML? Tidy can help - is here
possibility to implement tidy as buillt-in function to XSLT?

With best wishes,
Slav

p.s. Thank you Michael Kay for Saxon-SA in Oxygenxml editor 10 version
- useful for evaluation XUpdate and other features and thanks for
Saxon in OpenOffice 3.0 - big step forward. Love you. Hope your next
book you can write in OO 3.0 instead M$ Word.