Re: [xsl] FO: gap between cells in a table

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO: gap between cells in a table
From: Michael Müller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:16:48 +0200

Florent,

To get rid of interdependencies, I fear the most stable method would
be extra rows and columns. At least I have seen this approach for
print production.

The border method will be difficult, because I already see borders and
I doubt if border appearances can be stacked on one another.

There are certainly easier designs with a similar amount of clarity.
With a little bit of shading one could get rid of the black cell
borders and then a general white cell border would work okay, I guess.

- Michael