RE: [xsl] Match Commented elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] Match Commented elements
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:30:20 +0100

> Equally as bad is where validation is stopped with the
> intention of updating the schema at a later date, then it
> just gets left behind.
>
> Months down the line you ask "do you have a schema for this"
> and the reply is "yes, but its out of date...."

Just so happens that I've added a new construct to the source XML for the
XSLT spec this week, and I haven't got around to updating the DTD (yes, it's
a DTD), so I'm doing just that at the moment. But the build process will
stop me getting away with it for long! And at least I didn't put the new
stuff in a CDATA section.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/