Re: [xsl] IGNORE CASE IN XSLT match

Subject: Re: [xsl] IGNORE CASE IN XSLT match
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:50:39 +0100

> You're right in general, but chose a bad example. German _ always
> capitalises as SS

Incidentally do you know why unicode 5.1 added a new codepoint for an
uppercase sharp s, I assumed when I saw its name that it would render
as SS but make upper/lowercase easier as it remained a
character-for-character operation (TeX fonts have had an SS character
for this reason for years) but I just checked on
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1E00.pdf
and U+1E9E is shown as a large version of the sharp s (beta-like)
letter.

David