RE: [xsl] Self-analysing stylesheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] Self-analysing stylesheet
From: "Philip Vallone" <philip.vallone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:09:39 -0400

Hi,

I tried replying to this through my webmail, look like it didn't go through.
-

Anyway - Altova's xmlspy 2008 has a great feature to handle multiple
stylesheets.

As for a sourceforge project? I created a program (free) called ACM For
Saxon, which was inspired by Kernow. ACM for Saxon uses Saxon's 2.0
xslt/xquery processor on a .NET platform. It also provides many other
features. One of which loads a stylesheet into a treeview along with any
imported/included stylesheets.

http://www.aviationcontentmanagement.com/acmforsaxon/images/importXSLTsheets
.gif

Here are the docs: http://www.aviationcontentmanagement.com/acmforsaxon/

If anyone is interested in beta testing, I'll post the program.

Regards,

Phil V