Re: [xsl] xslfo table paging

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslfo table paging
From: <philip.vallone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:07:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Max,

It looks like you are only declaring one column

<fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>

but have two. Is this correct?

Phil

From: Max <max@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/07/16 Wed AM 08:06:20 CDT
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xsl] xslfo table paging

Hey there, I'm new to this list. *waves*
I'm trying to convert some XML into PDF via XSL:FO and XSLT. I have a
(mostly) working XML schema and XSLT however I need to split some data
into two columns over several pages and I can't get the data in the
table to fill the left column on page one then the right column on page
one and continued for pages two and three.

I'm using the PHP (5.5.2) for the transforms and apache fop 0.95beta for
the fo to PDF.

Regards Max