RE: [xsl] Closing element required instead of self closing

Subject: RE: [xsl] Closing element required instead of self closing
From: "V.Ramkumar" <V.Ramkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:44:27 +0530

Dear Michael,

I am doing transformation from One XML (A) to another XML (B) using XSLT2.0
through Saxon9.

A XML: Having closing element without content. Ex: <element-a
someattribute="yes"></element-a>

B XML: Having self closing element. Ex:  <element-b
someotherattribute="yes"/>

This is my Client requirement. I have to transform from A XML to B XML as I
told above. I can do it in Perl, but I am trying in XSLT itself.

Regards,
Ramkumar