[xsl] xsl version 1. one stylesheet to produce xml destined for either a test database or a production database

Subject: [xsl] xsl version 1. one stylesheet to produce xml destined for either a test database or a production database
From: Mike_Bramley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:10:06 +0100

Hi,
I'm new to xsl and am perfectly happy for someone to simply point me toward
the relevant section of a tutorial...

I've been using xsl to produce xml successfully containing certain element
values that relate to my test database. I'd like to amend the xsl to
recognise whether i'm running this particular transformation for this
customer for the test database or is it for the production database.

one xsl to:
either
customer a, transforming "orders" = test mode to use actual values; test,
test1, usemytest
or
customer b, transforming "orders" = production mode to use actual values;
production, productionvalue, usemyproduction

I thought of using an external table and key. Key is driving me potty. I'll
persist if there isn't a tidier option

Thanks
Michael

--
Coty Inc. is proud to partner with DKMS, the world's largest nonprofit stem
cell donor center, in the fight against leukemia. To learn about DKMS, to

--
This message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the