Re: [xsl] Is there a better way to produce a single html via XSLT from multiple xml files ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there a better way to produce a single html via XSLT from multiple xml files ?
From: "Z W" <mpc8250@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 06:40:30 -0700

Kamal
Thanks for your answers. The stuff I need to get done is somewhat more
complicated
than what I posted here. With sleepless night, experimenting, I think
I made some
progress before I got your response. But I'm still stuck at this problem.

How do I make an ant <xslt> call that accepts 2 different input xml
files in different directories
such that the xsl could know which file with for-each to perform calculations.

Inside y.xsl
<xsl:for-each select="/testResults/*[not(@label = preceding::*/@label)]">