Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 Function To Calculate Relative Paths?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 Function To Calculate Relative Paths?
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:58:53 +0000

On Mon, Mar 10 2008 15:32:53 +0000, ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone have code lying about or can anyone point me to a
> description of the algorithm for calculating the relative path from
> one fully-qualified file to another? I know I've figured this out in
> the past but I remember it being hard for my addled brain to work out
> the details. A search of this list via MarkMail didn't reveal any past
> discussion in an XSLT 2 context (where the task should be much easier
> given functions and string tokenization).

An XSLT 1.0 version is available at:

   http://xmlroff.org/browser/trunk/testing/common.xsl

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works