Re: [xsl] Fun w/ Anagrams and FXSL: Anagram Baby Names! :D (And A Mystery To Help Solve)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fun w/ Anagrams and FXSL: Anagram Baby Names! :D (And A Mystery To Help Solve)
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:03:02 +0000

On 08/01/2008, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> NOTE: To run this code you will either need to either check out the trunk
> of of the XSLT Google Code SVN repository[4], or if you already have FXSL
> on your machine, check out[5] and change the values of the xsl:import
> elements to point at the location of the FXSL libraries on your machine.

You shouldn't need to do this.

David, the best way to handle this situation is to hard-code the
absolute http URI for the imported FXSL module, and let the FXSL
catalog resolve this to the local copy.
This should be explained in the FXSL install instructions. If it isn't
clear, please email me for clarification (I will reply at the weekend
when I get home and can look it up).