Re: [xsl] Problem while displaying TOC in XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem while displaying TOC in XSL-FO
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:14:42 -0500

At 2007-11-30 06:34 +0000, Kavita Surana wrote:
So you mean to say that it is not possible?

No, I mean to say it is perfectly natural: use the same algorithm of traversing the source tree when creating the TOC than you would traversing the source tree when creating the body. You indicated you were already traversing the source tree to create the body.

Is possible please suggest me exactly what should be done to achieve it.

How could I possibly do so? How is it that I would know the structure of your XML document? You talked briefly of a couple of element names, but with such little information why do you ask me to show you "exactly" what should be done?

Perhaps someone else on the list would be able to help you with different detail ... I've now mentioned twice how you should approach the issue.

-- Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008 World-wide corporate, govt. & user group XML, XSL and UBL training RSS feeds: publicly-available developer resources and training G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0 +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995) Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal