Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:29:17 +0100

> So if you see some incorrect terminology I use, pardon
> me. :-)

It wasn't meant as a criticism, the whole point of the list is for
people new to xslt to ask questions, . It was more a comment for future
reference. It was just a comment that the question was harder to
understand (and I nearly skipped it altogether) due to the reference to
"processing instructions" I read your question, skimmed through the code
and sample document and didn't see any processing instructions so was
for a while perplexed by your question. This is of course why we always
stress that people should post example documents (as you did)  as if
there is a sample input and a stylesheet then it's often possible to
debug it whatever words are used to describe the problem.

David