Re: [xsl] XML structure to HTML unordered list

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML structure to HTML unordered list
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:39:11 -0600

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:52:26 -0600, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While I can't really say much more (I'm not under NDA, but out of professional courtesy I'd rather provide links to public information and then leave it at that), a few months back I had an opportunity to meet with the Mozilla folks in Mountain View to chat about this project and can assure you that while it won't happen until Fx 4, Brendan Eich has every intention on bringing this project into fruition.

Case and point (public info is public info)

http://www.oreillynet.com/windows/blog/2007/10/seo_sanghyeonipce_ironpython_c_3.html

Dear Microsoft: Shape up or ship out. The world is tired of your BS. Start shipping or step aside and let those capable of delivering as promised (like Mozilla) step in.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155