RE: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the Document Function

Subject: RE: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the Document Function
From: "Paul Kiel" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:04:58 -0400

I absolutely use the function and quite often.  It sometimes makes me think
xslt is a programming language.  It's sort of taken on a perl-like
processing function for me.

My 0.02,
Paul Kiel

W. Paul Kiel
xmlHelpline.com Consulting
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
work: 919-846-0224
cell: 919-449-8801
website: http://www.xmlhelpline.com
Your helpline for data integration solutions.