Re: [xsl] Templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] Templates
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:57:01 +1000

Hi,
I suspect most people would prefer an example of PARA0 rather than the DTD. Can you provide an example, including the intended output?

Cheers.

SINGH Navpreet wrote:
Hi All,

I have following DTD for Element PARA0

(TITLE, WARNING*, CAUTION*, ( (NOTE+, (PARA, NOTE*)?) | (PARA, NOTE*)
)?, SUBPARA1*, REFITEM*)

I am writing xslt to transform my xml document with this PARA0 element.
I am applying templates for TITLE, WARNING*, CAUTION*, SUBPARA1*,
REFITEM*. These are quite straight forward, but I am struggling to write
a template that can handle  ( (NOTE+, (PARA, NOTE*)?) | (PARA, NOTE*) )?
part of the DTD. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks,

Navpreet.

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.

--
Kamal Bhatt