Re: [xsl] Unexpected behaviour with XSL-FO / Apache FOP

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unexpected behaviour with XSL-FO / Apache FOP
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:47:12 +0200

Kamal Bhatt wrote:
> > Aug 31, 2007 3:15:26 PM org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler warning
> > WARNING: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Note: namesp.
[snip]

Actually, I suspect you would have better luck on the FOP mailing list

The message above suggests the problem might have something to do with the transformation, i.e. the DocBook style sheets. The FOP mailing lists deal with problems in the layout stage. Questions regarding the DocBook style sheets or any other aspect of DocBook are rarely answered on the FOP mailing lists, it seems there aren't all that many DocBook experts there.

J.Pietschmann