[xsl] Keeping spanned table cells together

Subject: [xsl] Keeping spanned table cells together
From: "Steve Ylvisaker" <sylvisaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:15:39 -0500

I am using the Antenna House V4.1 formatter.

I have tables with columns of spanned cells. I would like them to format
together on the same page. (not to break within the span of cells)
Before a launch into some interesting XSL code to create keeps rules for
table rows based on spanned cells, I was wondering if there might be an
FO property or formatter setting that I am missing that would do this
for me.

Thanks in advance for any pointers. Steve