RE: [xsl] RE: Troubling passing parameter to xsl:sort via ASP

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Troubling passing parameter to xsl:sort via ASP
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:44:48 +0100

> The code below didn't work....I am getting the same error:
> The value of the "order" attribute may only be "ascending" or
> "descending".

The code is correct. Either the value in the $order parameter is wrong or
there's a bug in your XSLT processor (or there's something very strange in
the part of your code that you haven't shown us).

For debugging, show the value of $orderdirection using xsl:value-of.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/