Re: [xsl] Problem with XSL and Win2003 SP2

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with XSL and Win2003 SP2
From: pankaj singla <pinkoo_78@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:43:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kamal,

It is a problem with SP2. You are right about XML has
nothing to do with OS. But when you install SP2, I
think it also upgrades your IE and that is what I am
trying to determine if it is problem with our code or
and IE bug.

I have XML file and XSL file. So,my question is how
could I use IE on different servers(one is with SP2
and one without SP2) to generate HTML and tally them
to see if the one on SP2 gives different output than
the one on SP1.

I have tried generating HTML from xsl and xml using
Xalan and Xerces. But if I do that, in that case, IE
doesn't comes in picture and output is same.

Any suggestions how to generate HTML using IE from
command line or IE.

Thanks for your help.

Pankaj

http://farechase.yahoo.com/