Re: [xsl] How to select specific nodes using xsl:template match or similar?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to select specific nodes using xsl:template match or similar?
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:25:10 +0200

Bhaskar Venkateswaran wrote:

Another question: I am trying to use xsl:for-each-group method for the first time in an XSL and tried running it using Xalan (C version 1.10.0) with Xerces (C version 2.7.0) but I get the following warning:

XSLT Warning: The element xsl:for-each-group is an unknown XSLT element. (sample.xsl, line 34, column 71.)

Xalan supports XSLT 1.0 but not 2.0 and xsl:for-each-group is part of XSLT 2.0.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/