[xsl] Formatting string

Subject: [xsl] Formatting string
From: "Babu Eswaramoorthy" <babueswaramoorthy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:20:39 +0800

Hi All,

Is there any way to add a space before Capital letters of a string?

for example my input string is "BankersGuarantee" and I want the result
as "Bankers Guarantee"
Another example..... the input string is "BankOfAmerica" and I want the
result as "Bank Of America"

Can anyone help me to implement the above logic in xsl.

Thanks in advance,
Babu

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.
Thank you.