Re: [xsl] XSL to ODF/OOXML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL to ODF/OOXML
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:02:02 +0100

Agree with Charles on this one. Unless they are simple docs you are taking on a lot of work.
It would be simpler to open the (X)HTML within the (Open)Office application and save to the XML format. This can be automate in both OO and MS Office.

Joe Fawcett
http://joe.fawcett.name

----- Original Message ----- From: <cknell@xxxxxxxxxx>