RE: [xsl] Xsl:param from PHP to html

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xsl:param from PHP to html
From: "Alan Hale" <alan.hale@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:01:11 +0100

Thanks David for this, and you are correct in your interpretation of
what I was trying to do.

But there is still a problem and I think it relates to my use of the
header

	xsl:version='1.0'>

I don't think the parameter gets passed from PHP using this header. With

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
      <xsl:output method="html"/>

The parameter DOES get passed. However, my HTML is not recognised.

I know this is basic stuff, but could someone explain to me how to use
the latter header and get the html tags recognised outside of a
template?

Many thanks

Alan Hale