[xsl] Transforming a Loose Structure

Subject: [xsl] Transforming a Loose Structure
From: Jeff Sese <jsese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:34:47 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to transform one xml to another xml, however the elements used for text formatting is much stricter in the output than that of the source. For example:

Source:

<i> - for italics
<b> - for bold face
<ul> - for underline
<sup> - superior
<inf> - inferior
<sc> - small-caps

These element can contain each other from the source with no restrictions. However, the output requires that:

TIA!
--
*Jeff Sese*