Re: [xsl] How to display the previous page number

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to display the previous page number
From: "Ranjitha Murthy Rao" <ranjithamrao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:59:47 +0530

Thank you very much, appreciate your quick and useful reply.
Regards,
Ranjitha Rao

From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:23:19 -0500

Arithmetic is not allowed on page numbers in XSL-FO.

Unless a vendor provides for you an extension for you to use, you are only able to access the current page number or a cited page number, not an algorithmically-determined page number.

The suggested solution would add the following to the bottom of the page:

3 - 1 // 3

I hope this helps (though I realize it doesn't give you what you want).