Re: [xsl] Saxon auto-recognition of sequence of XML and XSLT document possible ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon auto-recognition of sequence of XML and XSLT document possible ?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:42:40 +0100 (CET)

Mukul Gandhi wrote:

  Hi

> I agree to George's comments, where he suggests that one
> way to distinguish between a XML file and XSLT file is by
> looking at the XSLT namespace (but Saxon doesn't do
> this). I don't see a good reason that a XSLT processor
> should provide this facility.

  But it would be easy to write one with Saxon, and it could
be a acceptable documented restriction for what the OP want
to do.

  IMHO.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com