[xsl] IE Problem (variable passing ?)

Subject: [xsl] IE Problem (variable passing ?)
From: Jeremy Patterson <patterj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:41:17 -0500

I'm having a problem with Internet Explorer, the page isn't being processed.
When I use firefox it works fine.

I'm using mozilla's sarissa javascript, to do a client side transformation.
The reason I'm using sarissa is that I have to pass a variable to the xslt.
The page will appear two different ways depending on the value that is
passed.

Here's how I declared the variable, it's global:

<xsl:param name="strName" select="'None'"/>

Here's my head in my xslt, where the sarissa script is declared. I'm guessing
the reason there is nothing appearing because IE is not detecting the sarissa
script, hence it's not reading the variable.

<head>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="sctStyleSheet.css" type = "text/css"/>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="sarissa.js"></script>
</head>

Thanks for your help - Jeremy