Re: [xsl] Identify transform with disabled output escaping

Subject: Re: [xsl] Identify transform with disabled output escaping
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:27:33 GMT

> However I did not describe the problem properly. I would not like to DOE
> on text, but on the elements. So for this:

No, you don't have any elements, just text, that's the problem that you
are trying to hide by using d-o-e. You just have a single text node with
a string that contains XML markup, rather than a tree of element nodes.

Home</a>

Your input can not be of that form it must be

&lt;a class=l href="http://www.lixto.com/">&lt;b>Lixto&lt;/b> Software GmbH
Home&lt;/a>

or equivalently

So by default that is the form you ar seeing in the result.

David