Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question

Subject: Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:34:25 GMT

> I change it so I only look it up once? I

but why are you looking it up in the locale dictionary? I thought that
you would have some text (or element) somewhere in your main document
flow and when you find that element you need to look up the
locale-dependent text.

Are you saying that everyywheer you have locale dependendt text then all
the alternatives are placed in-line at that point? If so you don;'t need
to use a key to look up the text in a dictionary, as you are already at
the right entry,

David