Re: [xsl] Data Integration at runtime using XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Data Integration at runtime using XSL
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:55:17 +0200

Ambika,

Are you asking someone to do the work for you, or do you actually have specific problems? It sounds to me, and I hope to be wrong, that you request full-featured solutions, whereas this list, by definition, is meant to be used for support when you have difficulties implementing it, or when you have questions about the language xslt itself.

When you have a specific set of requirements and would like the job done in full, I am sure there are plenty consultancy companies that can help you out, though I can't think of any at the moment.

Cheers,
Abel Braaksma

Ambika.Das@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi David,

That code is giving the output. But we have two requirements.

1. Output in CSV format.
2. Selected field ids. (The solution posted earlier by you copies all
the    	elements)

Thanks & Regards,
Ambika Prasad Das