Re: [xsl] Building a HTML checkbox with php:function

Subject: Re: [xsl] Building a HTML checkbox with php:function
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:41:16 -0700

<xsl:variable name="phpFunc"
select="php:function('eval_xsl_review_var',@name,'check')" />

    <xsl:if test="$phpFunc='whatever'">
       <xsl:attribute name="checked">
          <xsl:value-of select="checked" />
       </xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:if>

On 9/10/06, Ruben Trancoso <rubentrancoso@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry cause was not clear in my question I think,

if u see the sample, I allready use xsl:if but to a parameter. When I
call a php:function
it is used in a <xsl:value-of
select="php:function('eval_xsl_review_var',@name,'check')" /> context.

a <xsl:if test='somethig'> needs to reference to that resut and until
where I know xslt have some limitation regard injection off dinamic
values from outside, not to be parameters that are referenced in a
'static' way. Like

<xsl:if test="$parameter='true'">

In this case the test need to know about the value returned from
function to test it.

<xsl:if test="#### php:function returned value ###='do the checkbox
please'">

somethig like this is possible?

On 9/10/06, Joe Fawcett <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well I'm not sure what the php function returns but you can just use an
> xsl:if or possibly xsl:choose to see if the box needs to be checked or
not.
> If it does create the checked attribute with the value checked, if not
omit
> the checked attribute altogether.
>
> Joe

If