Re: [xsl] Data Relativity Question

Subject: Re: [xsl] Data Relativity Question
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:59:35 -0400

Bob,

Yet another reason to go with 2.0 if possible -- in 2.0 the key() function takes a third argument by which you can dictate the context in which the key should be called.

While this might not make an optimized processor any happier (though it might), it's much nicer on the poor guy writing (and maintaining) the code.

Cheers,
Wendell