[xsl] unbound node problem reply

Subject: [xsl] unbound node problem reply
From: <sergio.viademontedarosa@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:10:51 +0100

Halo,

Thanks for your feedback Michael.

Returning the inquiry about the problem I posted last week.
The error message I am getting is

"
file:///c:/Projects/ccm/Partyin.xml; Line #4; Column #51; XSLT Error
(javax.xml.
transform.TransformerException): The prefix "UML" for element
"UML:Class" is not
 bound.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: The prefix "UML"
for elem
ent "UML:Class" is not bound.
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.doExit(Process.java:1153)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(Process.java:1126)
"

The message I posted describing the problem:

"
I am getting in a java (transformer) exception indicating a=3D20 node
that cannot be bound, in my xml document. Part of the document is as
follow:

<UML:Model xmi.id =3D3D 'S.1' name =3D3D 'Project' visibility =3D3D =
'public'>
   <UML:Namespace.ownedElement>
    <UML:Class xmi.id =3D3D 'S.5'
          name =3D3D 'Party' visibility =3D3D 'public' isSpecification =
=3D3D =3D 'false'
          isAbstract =3D3D 'false' isActive =3D3D 'false'>
     <UML:Classifier.feature>

My xslt is trying to access the UML:Class node, as:=3D20

  <xsl:for-each select=3D3D"UML:Class">
     <xsl:comment>inside UML:Class loop</xsl:comment>

I have declared UML namespace in both xml and xslt files, and still
getting the same problem. I m posting this message the second time in
the list, hope hear some advice as the xml document I need to handle is
full of pair nodes of the type prefix:nodename, such as UML:Class and so
on.

"

Thank you
Regards