Re: [xsl] metrics for evaluating xsl-t?

Subject: Re: [xsl] metrics for evaluating xsl-t?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:38:49 +0200 (CEST)

Michael Kay wrote:

> I think the question was asked in terms of static
> complexity - number of modules, templates, functions, and
> their degree of interrelatedness.

> I've never been sure how useful such metrics are.

  The only possible use I see is about the complexity the
developers have to manage.  But for that, we'd have to be
very carefull in the interpretation (the complexity of the
embedded XPath expressions, for example).

  But I think I'd not be conviced by conclusions based on
such numbers.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Wed Aug 23 11:13:39 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com