Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:35:37 +0200 (CEST)

David Carlisle wrote:

> argggg text nodes are merged first, see Andrew's reply in
> another thread.

  I don't think so.  Andrew's reference was XSLT2 '5.7.2,
Constructing Simple Content.  But here, I think the relevant
part is the string value of an element node.  DM '6.2.1/14
says (you can follow the whole chain from XP '2.5.2, then
FO '2.3, and DM '5.13):

    The *string-value* property of an Element Node must be
    the concatenation of the *string-value*s of all its Text
    Node descendants in document order or, if the element
    has no such descendants, the zero-length string.

> It must be lunch time.

  I just had mine ;-)

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com