Re: [xsl] producing month list in xslt 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] producing month list in xslt 2.0
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:00:50 +0100

> Is there a way to loop through the next or previous 12 months (wrt the
> current focus month, $thisMonth) using the built-in date time functions,
> or am I required to call a counter template to loop from 1 to 12?
I think you need the integer loop at some level but you can coerce to
dates soon enough.
select="for $i in (1 to 12) return $thisMonth +
 xs:yearMonthDuration(concat('P',$i,'M')">
produces the date of the 1st day of the next 12 months, I think.

Note namespace changed from xdt: to xs: after a recent change to the
specs.

David