Re: [xsl] [HS] Re: [xsl] line breaks missing

Subject: Re: [xsl] [HS] Re: [xsl] line breaks missing
From: "Georg Hohmann" <georg.hohmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:49:23 +0200

  Why?  Indeed, I know what it is, and I already heard about it.  But I
never used it (well, maybe a few times).  And I certainly don't know
how it displays HTML documents (source code, as text or syntax
highlighted, redered page, converted to DOC, ...?).
  Does that sounds strange to you?

No, after that clarfication is doesn't. Maybe it was some misinterpretation of mine because i'm no english native speaker. I understood it like "Word? Never heard of it.". That would be ... hm ... very "unlikely" at least for it-people like us. Sorry. I don't know if Word has any special behaviour by showing HTML-tables that could cause the discussed problem either.

Georg