Re: [xsl] [FXSL] Using document('') to get the high-level function (+ a little bug?)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [FXSL] Using document('') to get the high-level function (+ a little bug?)
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Jun 2006 12:20:49 +0100

    Florent>   Hi There is no mailing list on the SF.net project page
    Florent> for FXSL, but I think my question is on topic here
    Florent> (Dimitre, could you please let me know if there is a more
    Florent> appropriate place to discuss FXSL?).

There is a mailing list, but it is for FXSL developers only.
I would think that making such suggestions counts as development, and
therefore if you intend to repeat such socially responsible behaviour,
you might ask Dimitre to add you as a developer to the project. :-)
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire