Re: [xsl] Using IE's CC (Conditional Comments) inside an XSL file.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using IE's CC (Conditional Comments) inside an XSL file.
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:23:36 -0600

Actually, I just noticed you had this set inside of a template...

EVEN BETTER!!!  Thanks!  I plan to take advantage of your solution (e.g.
replace mine with yours :D)

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:15:24 -0600, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey Nick, Steven,

That's cool you came up with a decent solution.  There is a slightly
simpler way that we discussed here on this list back in March
[http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200603/msg00111.html and
after a bit of a misunderstanding between myself and Manfred, ends
happily, here >
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200603/msg00159.html]:

<xsl:comment><![CDATA[[if lt IE 7]>
/* code goes here */
<![endif]]]></xsl:comment>

I didn't read through your whole article, so this may very well be a similar solution that you came up with. Either way, its always good to see that logic was able to bring things to same general solution... It always warms my heart to see logic prevail :D

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:12:37 -0600, Nick Fitzsimons