=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_[xsl]_url_encoding_gets_wrong_with_=E5=F6=E4=3F?=

Subject: Re: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?
From: "andrew welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:09:56 +0100

On 6/9/06, Niklas Holmberg <Niklas.Holmberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So how do i do this? I've saved my files in UTF-8 with XMLSpy an they are correct. My output is not correct. Are there any more steps here where i can check the bytes? Before and after transformation are the only ones that i know about.

The extra step is whatever is writing the result to disk before you inspect it using a hex editor - unless you are inspecting it using XMLSpy in which case you can concentrate on the transform itself. Reduce the problem down to a minimal input XML and stylesheet and if you can't find where the problem is, post them here with all the details someone would need to recreate the problem.

ASP is not involved anymore, i'm using some java thing i don't know the name of...

"some java thing"... maybe find out what that is before posting back :) This thread is quite long already and can bounce around all day when only half the information is available - really spend the time providing all the details someone would need to recreate exactly what you see in front of you.

cheers
andrew