[xsl] Value mapping from different URI

Subject: [xsl] Value mapping from different URI
From: "oknam park" <ponda7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:07:26 +0000

Hi All,

I have one question.

I need to match the value from URI with the value in xml instance and import URI to transform to rdf in XSLT.

For example,

if <dcterms:educationLevel xsi:type='gemq:GEM-LEVEL'>Community Level</dcterms:educationLevel> in xml instance file,
it goes to the URI to http://purl.org/gem/instance/level/
and check if there is a value "Community Level",
it imports the URI in http://purl.org/gem/instance/level/ for that value "Community Level" like http://purl.oclc.org/gem/instance/level/#Communitylevel in output rdf file as <dcterms:educationLevel rdf:resource="http://purl.org/gem/instance/level/#Communitylevel"/>

I spend a lot of time on these. but couldn't figure out.

Could you help me from this trouble? It would be much much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

As below, my current XSLT file, URI, XML instance, and expected RDF file.

XSLT:
<xsl:template match="dcterms:educationLevel[@xsi:type='gemq:GEM-LEVEL']">
<dcterms:educationLevel>
  <gemq:GEM-LEVEL>
	<rdf:value><xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(.)"/></rdf:value>
	 <rdfs:label><xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(.)"/></rdfs:label>
  </gemq:GEM-LEVEL>
</dcterms:educationLevel>
</xsl:template>

URI:
URI: http://purl.org/gem/instance/level/]
- <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://purl.oclc.org/gem/instance/level/#Communitylevel">
<rdf:type rdf:resource="http://purl.org/gem/qualifiers/GEM-LEVEL" />
<rdf:value>Community Level</rdf:value>
<rdfs:label>Community Level</rdfs:label>
</rdf:Description>

XML File:
<dcterms:educationLevel xsi:type='gemq:GEM-LEVEL'>Community Level</dcterms:educationLevel>

Expected Output
<dcterms:educationLevel rdf:resource="http://purl.org/gem/instance/level/#Communitylevel"/>

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,